National and international art galleries may apply with a curatorial proposal of up to 5 artists. Proposals may include current artists and art references. Works may be presented in all visual arts and interdisciplinary formats.
MAPA will accept proposals from galleries that work professionally in the commercialization of art with a limit of two galleries under the same proposal in a stand of more than 40 meters. Individual artistic projects from the artist will not be accepted.
The Curatorial Committee will evaluate the proposals together with the MAPA team and will distribute the stands in relation to the general curatorship of the fair – its decision will be final. Please be aware that all the information provided by the representatives of the galleries may be used for the general communication of the fair.
Stands will include:
● Wood panels of 2.75 meters. with signage
● Lighting with 20-watt LED reflector lamps, warm light with arm | 1 light per linear meter | 1 outlet with capacity for a screen.
● Safety and clean common spaces.
● Presence of each gallery/space as a part of MAPA’s communication and promotion strategy on various platforms.
* Stands will have iron columns inside and nothing can be hung from the ceiling or from the columns due to architecture restrictions of Pavilion 8 of La Rural.
* If the gallery needs extra panels, lights and/or plugs, they must be detailed in the stand design and paid at an extra cost.
The stands within the fair will have variable measures from 20 m2 to 70 m2. There is a limit of 5 (five) artists per gallery and stands of 20 m2 may only present up to 3 (three) artists.
Participation cost: 100 USD per m2 + IVA
*For conversion to Argentine pesos, the reference value will be the MEP dollar at the time of payment.
* A 10% discount will be applied to galleries that pay the total amount before December 15, 2022.
Deadline for submitting applications (D/M/Y): 01/11/2022
Announcement of selected exhibitors: 01/12/2022
Delivery of information and material for dissemination: 01/20/2022
Stand assembly: 03/08/2023
Opening for the public: 03/10/2022
Closing of the fair: 03/12/2022